You have no items in your shopping cart.
2012 Timbersled Mtn. Tamer Suspension, Yamaha Nytro MTX ('08-'10), MTX-SE ('10 & newer)
- Designed to fit each model of sled with no modifications and bolts into factory tunnel bolt holes.
- Provides a super smooth ride for a stock or modified sled and will get you on top of the snow to provide the best possible traction
- Can control the power of a turbo with its infinite coupling control adjustment that can be adjusted in seconds with your fingers (no tools needed)
- Adjustable form 0% to 80% coupling of the front arm. This allows you to run your sled uncoupled when trail riding or boondocking to keep that "light on the skis" feel and fully coupled for hill climbing for that straight line ski control that gives you the advantage.
- 38 lbs complete suspension weight with Fox Float EVOL shocks.
- 42 lbs complete suspension weight with EXIT coil-over shocks.
- 4 shock packages available.
- Half or full skid packages available to best fit your budget.
- System will mount to most stock rails or Timbersled's custom ICEAGE rails.
- Constructed from 4130 chrome molly steel tubing and CNC machined billet aluminum.
- All moving parts are hard coat anodized and run in Delrin Bushings with grease zerks.
- Suspension arm color options available.
- Skids are easily adaptable to other year sleds of the same brand which makes it simple to remove from your old sled and install in a new sled.